Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/29 17:38:00 UTC

examples

Hi there,

is it true that in the process of moving to Apache we kind of have
lost our webapps/examples/web directory?

if not, where would I happen to find it again?

regards,

Martin

RE: examples

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
> myfaces-extensions tld uri to http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions.

+1

;-)

Re: examples

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
sorry, had some directories excluded in intellij and tricked myself.

I got rid of the most references to sourceforge that rested in the
source-code and comments (except for the myfaces_ext_sf.tld and the
project xdocs) and changed the myfaces-extensions tld uri to
http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions.

Would that be alright with all others?

regards,

Martin