Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ben.oday" <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2011/04/26 17:50:31 UTC

Re: Using xpath in setHeader with spring DSL

hmmm, you aren't using xpath in the Java DSL, so the spring DSL should be
something like this...

<setHeader headerName="Exchange.HTTP_URI">
	<simple>{{cmisURL}}/p/${in.header.folderPath}children<simple>
</setHeader>

antoine.julienne wrote:

> Here is my code :

.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI, simple(cmisURL +
"/p/${headers.folderPath}children"))

> I really don't know how to transform it into Spring DSL.
>
> I tried this, but it didn't work :

<setHeader headerName="Exchange.HTTP_URI">

> </setHeader>

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://benoday.blogspot.com