Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Tim Frank <tf...@registrar.uoguelph.ca> on 2004/11/18 19:26:24 UTC

Exposing XML Response Documents

I posted a query to the users list about updating the WebdavResource
class to expose the XML of the webdav response. If I want implement such
a change, what is the proper method for doing so.

1. Which CVS tag/branch should I use?
2. How and where do I send the modifications for review and checkin?

Thanks for your assistance.

Tim

Re: Exposing XML Response Documents

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Hi,

On 18-nov-04, at 19:26, Tim Frank wrote:

> I posted a query to the users list about updating the WebdavResource
> class to expose the XML of the webdav response. If I want implement
> such a change, what is the proper method for doing so.
>
> 1. Which CVS tag/branch should I use?

CVS HEAD is where new features go.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

--