Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Mirko Kiefer <mi...@arcor.de> on 2010/11/30 16:19:42 UTC

problem with couchjs when using build-couchdb

Hi,
I am having problems with couchjs when installing CouchDB from trunk
using build-couchdb on Mac OS X 10.6:
rake git="git://github.com/apache/couchdb.git trunk"

As soons as CouchDB is calculating a view (a very small one) I'm getting
tons of:
OS Process Error <0.429.0> :: {os_process_error,{exit_status,1}}

When I do a manual compile from the same source (I have all dependencies
already installed) everything works fine.
After replacing couchjs on the build-couchdb created install with the
manually compiled one, it works fine, too.

Hope someone can help on this. We are trying to document some install
instructions for people who want to try the LivelyCouch framework
(http://www.livelycouch.org/installation.html). It needs the latest
version of CouchDB including the new OS process and proxy handling.

Thanks,
Mirko

Re: problem with couchjs when using build-couchdb

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 30 Nov 2010, at 16:28, Mirko Kiefer wrote:

> sorry for that - I'm not that familiar with Apache law :)

No worries ;)

Cheers
Jan

Posted by Mirko Kiefer <mi...@arcor.de>.