Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Orlando Cabrera <id...@live.com> on 2017/09/26 16:58:18 UTC

Deploying Fineract in Windows Server and using MS SQL Server - help

Greetings,

I would like to utilize our existing MS Sql Server as the database for fineract. Is this feasible and if so, please provide installation guide.

Thank you,

Orlando

Re: Deploying Fineract in Windows Server and using MS SQL Server - help

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singoafrica.com>.
Hello Orlando,

As for fineract

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/53215236/Mifos+X+Installation+on+Windows