Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by James Allsopp <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2017/04/06 13:35:15 UTC

Tried to move from one LDAP server to another, missing most users

Hi,
I've just tried to change the settings in guacamole.properties to move from
one LDAP server to another. I can log in fine but most of the users that
were there are now gone. I also have a mysql backend so I get the full
range of settings.

How can I get guacamole to rescan the LDAP server again to pick up the full
user list?
Thanks,
James

Re: Tried to move from one LDAP server to another, missing most users

Posted by James Allsopp <ja...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
I'd forgotten to add the guacadmin user to the new LDAP, as it had come
from an LDAP server not used for guacamole.

Thanks,
James

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.