Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lars Ebeling <la...@leopg9.no-ip.org> on 2008/09/14 18:58:19 UTC

sa-learn

Dear all,

after running
sa-learn -D --spam --mbox /var/mail/spam

Do I have to save the mails in /var/mail/spam or can I delete them?
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde

Re: sa-learn

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Lars Ebeling wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> after running
> sa-learn -D --spam --mbox /var/mail/spam
>
> Do I have to save the mails in /var/mail/spam or can I delete them?
You can delete them.

The only time you'd need them is if you wanted to feed them to sa-learn
again (ie: if you decide to wipe your bayes and start over, or if you
find you mis-trained a message and want to re-train it properly).