Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com> on 2004/07/15 00:51:07 UTC

Server Broken Pipe

I am using a client application built with WSDL2Java derived code to
communicate with Axis 1.1 server under WebLogic

Fairly regularly, when I terminate the client Java application with ctrl-c
the WebLogic Managed Server (under which Axis is running) crashes hard &
completely with the message "Broken Pipe" - I've tried to see if there are
any close() type APIs I should call for the SOAP Binding class generated
via Axis but there is no such API in the event the server equivalent is
not cleaning up properly.

Suggestions?  Ideas?

-- Steve