Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Gustavo Frederico <gu...@thinkwrap.com> on 2016/09/23 18:58:13 UTC

How to score the model? (lift)

Considering PIO + the UR template, what are some of the ways to score
the model? I can think of some A/B testing but that would imply
relying on things outside the PIO + UR stack. Is there a way to
measure lift or "score the model"? Cross-validation with separate
testing set?

Thanks

Gustavo

Re: How to score the model? (lift)

Posted by Gustavo Frederico <gu...@thinkwrap.com>.
I know of at least one good A/B testing service that uses JavaScript
at the Front End. So that would work and it wouldn't not touch the
PIO+UR stack. But your answer made me think of something else: Is
there a way to score two models with PIO?  Maybe Google Analytics is
still preferable even for that task...

Thanks
Gustavo

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.