Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alban Peignier <al...@free.fr> on 2006/06/20 20:13:22 UTC

[MINA] setTrafficClass and SocketException

Our MacOs 10 users report an error when the Mina API tries to set the
traffic class. Unhappily the exception is fatal at this step for the
application :,(

I've found the DIRMINA-200 issue  which deals with the same kind of
problem. It seems to fixed with the 0.9.4 .. but the 0.9.4 sources say
the opposite :)

May be because SocketSessionImpl is now into
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.

Can I have a exact status of the issue ? Do I need to deploy a
home-patched mina jar or can I you use the 0.9.4.

DIRMINA-200: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-200
Our user report:
http://bugzilla.tryphon.org/cgi-bin/attachment.cgi?id=10&action=view
--
Alban Peignier <al...@free.fr>
http://people.tryphon.org/~alban

Re: [MINA] setTrafficClass and SocketException

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alban,

On 6/21/06, Alban Peignier <al...@free.fr> wrote:

> Our MacOs 10 users report an error when the Mina API tries to set the
> traffic class. Unhappily the exception is fatal at this step for the
> application :,(
>
> I've found the DIRMINA-200 issue  which deals with the same kind of
> problem. It seems to fixed with the 0.9.4 .. but the 0.9.4 sources say
> the opposite :)
>
> May be because SocketSessionImpl is now into
> org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.
>
> Can I have a exact status of the issue ? Do I need to deploy a
> home-patched mina jar or can I you use the 0.9.4.
>
> DIRMINA-200: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-200
> Our user report:
> http://bugzilla.tryphon.org/cgi-bin/attachment.cgi?id=10&action=view

I think we fixed this issue in 0.9.5, which is not released yet.  Could you
please try to build from the trunk?

Please send messages related with MINA to mina-dev@directory.apache.org.  We
got a new dedicated mailing list now.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [MINA] setTrafficClass and SocketException

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alban,