Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/11/10 05:46:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r834295 - in /forrest/trunk/main: build.xml java/org/apache/forrest/locationmap/LocationMapModule.java webapp/WEB-INF/ webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf webapp/WEB-INF/ehcache.xml

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 01:40:54AM -0000, twilliams@apache.org wrote:
> Author: twilliams
> Date: Tue Nov 10 01:40:54 2009
> New Revision: 834295

> Log:
> Add cache config to get rid of failsafe warning.  Finishing up FOR-1031

When running `forrest' in site-author to verify the patch in FOR-1182,
there are new exceptions due to LocationMapModule and build did not
succeed.

Brian

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 09:22:49PM -0800, Brian M Dube wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 08:46:03PM -0800, Brian M Dube wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 01:40:54AM -0000, twilliams@apache.org wrote:
> > > Author: twilliams
> > > Date: Tue Nov 10 01:40:54 2009
> > > New Revision: 834295

> > > Log:
> > > Add cache config to get rid of failsafe warning.  Finishing up FOR-1031
> >
> > When running `forrest' in site-author to verify the patch in FOR-1182,
> > there are new exceptions due to LocationMapModule and build did not
> > succeed.
>
> I updated my local copy to the revision before this change to get
> FOR-1181 and FOR-1182 done. I have not reverted your commit, but given
> that I could not build the site, I suspect we'll be hearing Forrestbot
> complain this evening.

Please excuse my noise. I forgot to rebuild after a change that
affects core Java code.

Brian

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.