Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Udesh Liyanaarachchi <ud...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 16:23:19 UTC

GSoc 2012 ideas

Hi,

I'm a final year undergraduate and I would like to contribute to ofbiz. I'm
going through the documentation provided in ofbiz web site.

I completed Gsoc 2011 project for Selenium organization and in this year
also i'm planning to participate in it from ofbiz.
It would be great if you can suggest ideas for GSoc 2012 as I
can specifically look into those areas.

*
Udesh Liyanaarachchi

*

Re: GSoc 2012 ideas

Posted by Udesh Liyanaarachchi <ud...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.. It is great to look into ofbiz as I'm interested in
contributing to it. I thought of get use to the system before Gsoc is
announced.

what I implemented in last year GSoc is kind of a part of a project idea. I
created a plugin to Selenium IDE for capturing a place in a web application
through  image proceesing using Sikuli IDE..

I was using la.udesh1987@gmail.com for that.. this is an abstract of my
project.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2011/udesh/26001

Cheers,

Re: GSoc 2012 ideas

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Udesh,

Very nice ! I'm very interested in your application, could you please
give us the links to what you've done ?
But Google has not yet announced GSoC 2012...

Here is a task I created last year, which is still not done, I think
this is exactly what your wanting :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Pure+webdriver+implementation

Anyway, let's wait for Google !

Cheers,