Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by David Natyshak <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 15:51:17 UTC

NiFi Registry - Rolling back a flow to an older version

Hi,

In the Change Version section of NiFi User Guide it states that "a
versioned flow can also be rollbacked to an older version" when using the
NiFi Registry. In the NiFi UI I do not see that option. How do a rollback a
flow to an older version and then make the older version the current
version?

Thanks

-David

Re: NiFi Registry - Rolling back a flow to an older version

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

A upgrade and rollback are both done through "Change Version", going
forward or backward.

In order to make the current version the latest, this feature is only
available in the newest releases (NiFi 1.10.0 and registry 0.5.0)
where you can "Force Commit".

Thanks,

Bryan