Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/08/01 22:34:26 UTC

inputCalendar Component Questions

I have some questions about the "popup" version of the inputCalendar
component:

1. If I specify a styleClass for inputCalendar that specifies a new
font-size, and if that font size is smaller than the default font-size,
the text box containing the textual representation of the date becomes
shorter (as expected), but the button beside it remains the same height,
giving the component an awkward look.  Is there a way to address this so
that both controls are the same height if a new font-size is specified?

2. Is there a way to specify an image link, rather than a button, to
launch the pop-up calendar

3. Is there a way to increase the font-size in the pop-up window?

Thanks,

- Brendan

Re: inputCalendar Component Questions

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brendan

I've submitted a fix for #1 now and it should be available in the svn
and in the next nighlty. Please, if you can test it to see if this is
what you need....

#2 is a popular demand. I think we could allow the possibility to
render the button or an image using a new attribute
('renderButtonAsImage'?) We could have a standard default image, that
could be overriden by another image provided using an
'imageButtonUrl'? attribute). This might be easy to do and
straight-forward.

#3 You can use the styleClasses attributes provided in the component:
monthYearRowClass, weekRowClass, dayCellClass, currentDayCellClass. It
isn't enough for you? :-)

Best regards,

Bruno