Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dk...@aadhya-analytics.com> on 2016/04/29 07:47:38 UTC

UI problem

Hello,

I Installed storm 0.10.0 in aws (ubuntu) instance.Nimbus,supervisor,ui
services are running fine.I'm able to run Topologies also but UI is not
showing any summary .I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Below I attached the my ui,nimbus and ui log screen shorts.

*Best regards,*

*K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

Re: UI problem

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
You might have to uninstall chrome extension which is hindering the
display.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com> wrote:

> yes ! UI is working in private mode but when I give a public ip then
> nothing is shown or it shows only UI with headers.
>

> *Best regards,*
>
> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:34 AM, Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> can you try to open the UI in incognito mode of your browser?
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
>> dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Looks like this error is due to browser.I will check once.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

>>> *Best regards,*
>>>
>>> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Abhishek Agarwal

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: UI problem

Posted by Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dk...@aadhya-analytics.com>.

Re: UI problem

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
can you try to open the UI in incognito mode of your browser?

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks like this error is due to browser.I will check once.
>
> Thank you
>

> *Best regards,*
>
> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you open developer tools from your browser and check any API calls
>> are failing with UI page load?
>>
>> Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)
>>
>> 2016년 4월 29일 (금) 오후 2:47, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
>> dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com>님이 작성:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I Installed storm 0.10.0 in aws (ubuntu) instance.Nimbus,supervisor,ui
>>> services are running fine.I'm able to run Topologies also but UI is not
>>> showing any summary .I don't know where I'm going wrong.
>>>
>>> Below I attached the my ui,nimbus and ui log screen shorts.
>>>

>>> *Best regards,*
>>>
>>> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: UI problem