Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by msjwhite <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2010/06/18 17:19:06 UTC

DOSGi Jaxws configuration

I'm generating a CXF web service through DOSGi.  Heres my settings;

osgi.remote.interfaces=*
osgi.remote.configuration.type=pojo
osgi.remote.configuration.pojo.httpservice.context=/prefs2
org.apache.cxf.ws.databinding=jaxb
org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend=jaxws

As expected, the WSDL is generated for namespace and service names based on
the remote interface.

However, my web service remote interface class already had javax.jws
annotations which gave different values for namespace and service name
(through @WebService) , but that doesn't have any effect when published
through DOSGi.

Is there anyway I can configure the namespace and service name to be other
values (other than changing package and class names of the interface, of
course)?

- Mark