Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2008/08/19 12:51:52 UTC

apache-jar-resource-bundle 1.4 issues

I don't know where to submit issues against this bundle.

The 1.4 version removed at all the possibility to customize the NOTICE
content adding an header and a footer making it de facto useless for
many ASF projects.

NOTICE requirements in ALv2 are strong, so whenever a project include
some source (even a single file) from another ALv2 project it has to
credit the source in the NOTICE.

With 1.2 I was using preProjectText and postProjectText properties to
accomplish this, but they are now ignored at all.

I know I can create my own resource bundle, but I think the standard
resource bundle for apache should help us being compliant with at least
our own license.

Is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES the right place to file
this issue?

Stefano