Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/14 13:56:28 UTC

Spring portlets and J2

I'm just playing with the Spring demo portlets within J2 M3 and that works
without modifying something. I just created a new psml page. Before
continuing my experience, I'm wondering if someone has already used the
spring mvc portlet into J2. I would like to receive some feedback on that
portlet framework.

What about spring webflow with spring portlets ? It seems to be attractive
to build portlets. All experience and comments are welcome.

If you are interested see on
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/display/JSR168/Home.

Thanks,
Christophe

Re: Spring portlets and J2

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@gmail.com>.
I am not using web flow and velocity.

To start I would read a introduction to spring web mvc. You will find
the concepts in the portlet mvc. The distribution contains some
portlet examples. I dont know a tutorial.

Re: Spring portlets and J2

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Re: Spring portlets and J2