Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2007/01/22 14:29:38 UTC

[commons-integration] solving differences

I found one difference in the commons-integration branch (see attached
patch): It looks like convertToLsRGB got lost during the port. I was
hoping it would solve the problem because it looks a lot like this is a
problem with color space conversions. But I was wrong. The problem is
still there.

Visible here, too:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/commons-integration/sources/org/apache/batik/ext/awt/image/GraphicsUtil.java?r1=498583&r2=498585&diff_format=h

I'll take a second attempt later.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [commons-integration] solving differences

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Jeremias Maerki:
> I found one difference in the commons-integration branch (see attached
> patch): It looks like convertToLsRGB got lost during the port. I was
> hoping it would solve the problem because it looks a lot like this is a
> problem with color space conversions. But I was wrong. The problem is
> still there.
>
> Visible here, too:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/commons-integration/sources/org/apache/batik/ext/awt/image/GraphicsUtil.java?r1=498583&r2=498585&diff_format=h
>
> I'll take a second attempt later.

Hmm, I must have overlooked it while merging GraphicsUtil.  I committed
the changes to Commons and the commons-integration branch.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/