Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 05:19:40 UTC

Quarterly Board Report

Many thanks to Jay McHugh for generating this Quarter's Board report
-- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Apache+Geronimo+Board+Report+-+2009-07+-+July
  I've made some editorial updates. Any updates need to be in by
Monday morning.

--kevan

Re: Quarterly Board Report

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 12, 2009, at 11:19 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> Many thanks to Jay McHugh for generating this Quarter's Board report
> -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Apache+Geronimo+Board+Report+-+2009-07+-+July
>  I've made some editorial updates. Any updates need to be in by
> Monday morning.

Oops. That should have said "Many thanks to Jay McHugh and David
Jencks".

--kevan

Re: Quarterly Board Report

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.