Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/08 12:41:45 UTC

Willing to join cloudstack developer community

Hi,
I would like to join these community to write some programs using the API s
provided by cloudstack on java platform is it possible and how?

Refer some good books for cloudstack programming.
Thankyou

--
SANDEEP KHANDEKAR
Assistant Professor

Re: Willing to join cloudstack developer community

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 11, 2014, at 11:49 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> wrote:

> This might be of interest to you:
>
> http://www.packtpub.com/apache-cloudstack-cloud-computing/book