Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2007/07/26 17:09:58 UTC

Re: How do you stop others from sending emails from your email addresses ?

Hi,

if you implement some whitelisting too, you could slightly change qmail to require
authentication if the sender pretends to be from your domain.
This will only affect the envelope from, however spammers that believe it is easier to bypass filters
with the local domain usually put it into the envelope anyway

Wolfgang Hamann