Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2017/04/21 14:22:35 UTC

Unnecessary patch version bump in org.apache.sling.api.wrappers

I'm seeing a build warning when building the api bundle that
org.apache.sling.api.wrappers was changed from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1, but this
change was not necessary.

It looks like this was done in

Is there a reason for this that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Unnecessary patch version bump in org.apache.sling.api.wrappers

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Sorry, I missed that part of the log message. This seems ok to me.

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.