Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by BRUNOT Sébastien <Se...@cegetel.fr> on 2003/08/01 11:22:38 UTC

Maven cactus plugin regression (?)

Hi,

Seems to me that there is a regression in cactus plugin 3.0 : it was
possible with cactus plugin 2.0 to test the webapp in a Weblogic 7
container, it doesn't seems to work with the new plugin...

Anybody else got the same problem ?

Sebastien BRUNOT

RE: Maven cactus plugin regression (?)

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

You're right, support for WL7.x has been inadvertently dropped in
version 3.0 when we moved to the new Cactus/Ant integration. I have
added it back in version 3.1-SNAPSHOT in CVS HEAD. However, I've not
been able to test it as I don't have WL7 on my machine.

Do you think you could give it a try?

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

We are interested in fixing the WL7 integration. Could you provide more
information on what's going wrong? Could you post the console output and
attach the generated log file?

Thanks
-Vincent