Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sekhar k <ks...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/08/09 08:07:29 UTC

Problem in Intigration Apache & Tomcat

Hi All,

 I am using Apache and Tomcat in Sun os. It's running nice my problem is that if i use www.mydomain.com apache is responding.For tomcat i need to give www.mydomain.com/domain/servlet/Test but it's not giving result. It's responding only when i call port directly like "www.mydomain.com:8080/domain/servlet/Test" Apache is running on 80. So what will be the problem. Give me a solution

regards
sekhar

For Rs. 2,000,000 worth of Aptech scholarships click below
http://clients.rediff.com/clients/aptechsch/index.htm

RE: Problem in Intigration Apache & Tomcat

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
there are some people actively working on updating the documentation. (esp.
Rob). Please share your experience in writing and help in that area ;-)

and I totally agree with Pier on this..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by mmcguinn <mm...@lssi.net>.