Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Edgar Merino <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/23 04:39:31 UTC

Background image

Hello,

    I recently discovered pivot, currently using svn revision 777773.
I've got an application where I would like to place a fixed image
background (although it'll have to be scaled each time the window is
resized). I've tried placing the background by putting all the
components inside a StackPane, however performance drops terrible if I
do it this way (all the other components in the stack move slow, e.g.
Prompts and Frames). Is there any other way to do what I need without
suffering from such a terrible performance bottleneck?

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino

Re: Background image

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edgar,

It sounds like you're doing it the right way.  Give me a few days to
investigate this scenario and try to see why it goes so slow, and
hopefully we can fix it as is.

-T