Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 11:10:57 UTC

[Extension]IBM SmartCloud Files Connector for OpenOffice.org Extension

Dear all,
First Congratulations to our community for the AOO 3.4 released.
Second, there is a Smart Cloud files extension can be used on AOO 3.4 now.
Please have a try and welcome to provide some feedback.
Here is the link.
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/smartcloud

Some introduction for this extension:

IBM LotusLive <https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/> is
becoming part of the IBM SmartCloud
<https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/>portfolio.
LotusLive is a collection of integrated, online collaboration solutions and
social networking services for your business.You can meet online, share
files, chat, manage projects and network with potential clients, anywhere,
anytime. Whether you work remotely, manage remote teams or just need one
simple place to bring colleagues together, IBM SmartCloud delivers
collaboration solutions, all in a securely designed environment.
IBM SmartCloud Files is an online space for storing and sharing documents,
presentations, bookmarks and content collections.Simply upload your files
to store them in a security-rich environment. Now they are ready to be
viewed - whenever, wherever. Want others to see? You can share your content
with anyone who has an e-mail account, or you can choose to keep it
private. You're in control.

This extension links you to IBM SmartCloud Files with one click while you
are working on your documents. You can upload or download documents to IBM
SmartCloud Files servers and share documents with your colleagues.

JRE 1.6 is needed.
Support Windows and Linux.

Re: [Extension]IBM SmartCloud Files Connector for OpenOffice.org Extension

Posted by Guy Waterval <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Liu Da Li,

2012/5/9 Liu Da Li <wa...@gmail.com>

> Dear all,
> First Congratulations to our community for the AOO 3.4 released.
> Second, there is a Smart Cloud files extension can be used on AOO 3.4 now.
> Please have a try and welcome to provide some feedback.
> Here is the link.
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/smartcloud

This seems very interesting. I will give a try.
Many thanks for your work.
--
gw