Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com> on 2014/02/25 22:16:28 UTC

Disable Tracing

What is the recommended way to disable tracing on a cluster? I tried just
killing my tracers, but now my tablet servers are spamming the monitor logs
with ConnectionRefused exceptions. A cleaner method to do this would be
nice.

Re: Disable Tracing

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
I looked in zk under /accumulo/<uuid>/tracers and there were no children
there. The error messages continued to happen, so that didn't seem to be
the issue. FWIW, I'm seeing the same stacktrace from the master, multiple
tservers, and the gc.

Re: Disable Tracing

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: Disable Tracing