Posted to user@commons.apache.org by se...@mpsa.com on 2006/11/20 15:25:34 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [NET] empty result with listFiles () method whereas I should get files

No, there are a few hidden files (.rhosts, .profile, ...) and various
non-hidden files or directories (like a few .sh, and so on).

Cordialement.

--
Serge SIMON
Pôle Composants Pyramide - DSIN/SIFA/GPRO/GPD1

             Rory Winston
             <rwinston@eircom
             .net>                                                    Pour
                                       Jakarta Commons Users List
             20/11/2006 15:22          <co...@jakarta.apache.org>,
                                       Jakarta Commons Users List
                                       <co...@jakarta.apache.org>
                 Veuillez                                               cc
                répondre à
             Jakarta Commons                                         Objet
                Users List             Re: Réf. : Re: [NET] empty result
             <commons-user@ja          with listFiles () method whereas I
             karta.apache.org          should get files

Are there just hidden files in your home directory (i.e. files beginning
with a dot '.')?

Rory