Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Kratz <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/29 11:18:15 UTC

CForms requiered field message

Hi,

is there any possibility to change the CForms message key for required
fields from "general.field-required" to a key depending on the widget,
something like "mywidget.field-required"?
After the translation I need messages like "Please fill out field a",
"Please fill out field b" and so on.

Best regards,
Markus

AW: CForms requiered field message

Posted by Franziska Witzani <fr...@e-tecture.com>.
You can change this value by providing an I18n-catalogue with id=”forms”.

But afaik you can then only define one standard-message like “This is a required field. Please fill it out!”

Regards, Franzi

  _____

Re: CForms requiered field message

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Markus Kratz pisze:
> Hi,
>
> is there any possibility to change the CForms message key for required
> fields from "general.field-required" to a key depending on the widget,
> something like "mywidget.field-required"?
> After the translation I need messages like "Please fill out field a",
> "Please fill out field b" and so on.

What about using custom XSLT stylesheet that will generate i18n keys? You could apply it before
forms styling stylesheets get applied.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski