Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/29 11:34:37 UTC

SAML2 token Assertion validation

Hi All.

I have a REST service to be secured with an authorization token.
In particular the token has to be expected via the Authorization
header and should be given as a SAML2 assertion base64 encrypted.

How can I protect the service  with CXF 3.5.4?
How should I perform the SAML2 assertion validation?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
F.

Re: SAML2 token Assertion validation