Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Enns <Al...@bdal.de> on 2003/04/09 14:44:31 UTC

SoapServer and WSDL generation

Hi Markus,

I'm using now Your server but I miss WSDL generation for deployed
services in the way Axis servlet do that ( service-url?wsdl ).
Do You plan to add something similar to Your Server?

Cheers,

Alexander

Re: SoapServer and WSDL generation

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi Alexander,

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 02:44:31PM +0200, Alexander Enns wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I'm using now Your server but I miss WSDL generation for deployed
> services in the way Axis servlet do that ( service-url?wsdl ).
> Do You plan to add something similar to Your Server?

	Yes, for the first revision I didn't port that functionality
	across from the original AxisServlet. Giacomo also mentioned this
	when he first looked at it as well.

	Giacomo, did you end up porting that functionality across in the end ?
	If not, I'll add it when I get a chance.

	Hope that helps Alexander.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: