Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Claude Mamo <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 16:57:10 UTC

Announcing Kafka Web Console v2.0.0

Announcing the second major release of Kafka Web Console:
https://github.com/claudemamo/kafka-web-console/releases/tag/v2.0.0.
Highlights:

- I've borrowed some ideas from Kafka Offset Monitor and added graphs to
show the history of consumers offsets and lag as well as message throughput

- Added partition leaders, log size, offset and lag

- Bug fixes!

Claude

Re: Announcing Kafka Web Console v2.0.0

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.