Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Greg Hassan <gr...@net-linx.com> on 2002/06/21 19:08:11 UTC

ant-contrib

Hi,

I can't download ant-contrib from SourceForge. The only downloadable files available are for the cpptask. I tried CVS access, but cvs appears to be down and I am behind a firwall so I can't connect on port 2401 anyway.

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a copy (zip) of ant-contrib, or offer any suggestion as to how I can get the file(s) myself.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: ant-contrib

Posted by Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>.
On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 16:48, Mike Murray wrote:
> I looked over and over myself.  After about the 5th time, I dug deep enough to
> stumble onto it.  I guess you have to really want it.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ant-contrib/ant-contrib/src/net/sf/antcontrib/

Well if you didn't want it then why would you be looking?

As with all SourceForge projects you can get the files via CVS or if you
don't have CVS access, you can get the nightly source tarball from here

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/ant-contrib-cvsroot.tar.gz

Enjoy

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442

Re: ant-contrib

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>
wrote:

> FYI - I'm pretty sure the ant-contrib folks were waiting for Ant 1.5
> to release before building a release of their package as I think it
> needs to run on 1.5.

To work properly, most non-cpp task need Ant 1.5 as there have been
quite a few bugs in 1.4.1's handling of TaskContainers (and most
ant-contrib tasks are/use TaskContainer).

ant-contrib gets built by Gump, you can download the nightly jars from
<http://gump.covalent.net/jars/>

Stefan

Re: ant-contrib

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
FYI - I'm pretty sure the ant-contrib folks were waiting for Ant 1.5 to
release before building a release of their package as I think it needs to
run on 1.5.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't be too upset to have to
build it - I pulled it from CVS and typed "ant" and that was all.  :)
(granted, if CVS is failing, that is a whole other issue)

Posted by Mike Murray <mm...@ptc.com>.

RE: ant-contrib

Posted by Chris Bailey <ch...@codeintensity.com>.