Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2014/03/19 23:58:02 UTC

JDK 8 GA

Just got news that JDK 8 is production-ready, and GA will be announced next Tuesday, March 25: http://mreinhold.org/blog/jdk8-ga

Just wondered if anyone had tried Pivot using Java 8?  I know other major projects at Apache (including Maven, Commons, and probably others) have been testing pre-production versions...

Cheers,
~Roger

Re: JDK 8 GA

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Just created:
to track this first issue.

If other issues should happen related to Java 8, probably it would be
good to create a tag for all them (java8 ?) in JIRA.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: JDK 8 GA

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.