Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ishara Naotunna <is...@wso2.com> on 2015/07/22 04:27:19 UTC

WSO2Con USA 2015 - Media sponsorship

Hi there

I'm Ishara, from the organizing team of WSO2Con at WSO2.
​Wanted​
to drop a quick note about possible Media partnership opportunities for our
upcoming conference, WSO2con USA which is scheduled to take place on the
2-4the November in Park Central, San Francisco. WSO2Con is a series of very
successful user conferences hosted by WSO2 (previously held in San
Francisco, Colombo, Barcelona, London etc). WSO2, as you may know, is a
global open source middleware platform enterprise with offices located in
NA, UK and Sri Lanka. Our conferences speak of technologies such as API ,
Cloud, App development, Strategy, Integration, IoT and such topics that
benefit C-Levels folks as well as Developers and Enterprise/Solutions
Architects. You can find more on the agenda of our recently concluded EU
leg of the conference:*eu15.wso2con.com <http://eu15.wso2con.com/>* and
more about our conferences in general on wso2con.com
<http://us14.wso2con.com/> . Our speaker alumni includes individuals from
organizations such as O'Reilly Media (Tim O' Reilly), The Boeing Company,
Ebay, The Commonwealth bank Australia, HMRC UK ​and more.
​ A few of our team members are also committers of ASF. ​

Do kindly let me know if
​the Apache Software Foundation​
​ would be interested in stepping in as a media sponsor
​ or if we can look at options such as listing our event on your calendar
and sending email blasts to your members please?
You can find out more information about the upcoming conference in SF on:
us15.wso2con.com

​
​Looking forward to your response.
Best,​

​Ishara​

--

Ishara Naotunna

Senior Marketing Officer | WSO2 Inc
M : 0773772409 | http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>

Re: WSO2Con USA 2015 - Media sponsorship

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
No thanks.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
So, in general we don't do this, but we do know that WSO2 has a long
relationship with the ASF, and there may be opportunities for promotion
of the ASF projects that you're involved with. We would love to see WSO2
involved to the degree that it once was in the old days.

I strongly encourage you to get in touch with the press list, at
press@apache.org  -- I see that someone has already forwarded your
message there.

-Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon