Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bill Siggelkow <bs...@mac.com> on 2005/11/02 03:58:37 UTC

[m2] Location of source for integration-test

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but what is the proper
location for integration-test source (as opposed to the src/test/java
for unit tests)? I read the intro to the std dir layout and did not
see any mention of this.

-Bill Siggelkow

Re: [m2] Location of source for integration-test

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
We've recently been discussing this on the dev list. It will be
published when agreed, but it might be worth checking the archives
there.

- Brett

Posted by Erick Dovale <ed...@carosys.com>.