Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Steve Garcia <SG...@qrs.com> on 2003/10/15 02:26:47 UTC

Diffing XML Schemas

I would like to use Torque to generate our SQL from an XML schema.  One of
our requirements is to upgrade existing schemas to the current schema
definition.  Does Torque have any tools to diff two Torque XML Schemas and
produce the resulting upgrade SQL script?  If not, are there other tools
that you know of that can help do this?

Thank you very much, Steve

Re: Diffing XML Schemas

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Steve Garcia wrote:

>I would like to use Torque to generate our SQL from an XML schema.  One of
>our requirements is to upgrade existing schemas to the current schema
>definition.  Does Torque have any tools to diff two Torque XML Schemas and
>produce the resulting upgrade SQL script?  If not, are there other tools
>that you know of that can help do this?

Torque doesn't provide for this.  I myself am unaware of other tools
that do.

Scott

--
Scott Eade