Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez <er...@nht-norwick.net> on 2002/08/29 13:06:14 UTC

Deploy error un iplanet application server 6.5

Hi all, running on solaris, i can't deploy examples on iplanet.I follow all
the step of the
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis/java/docs/install.html
page.

I always have the same error. (See above).

Browsing the source code, and adding some logs, I discover that the problems
is something with the server-config.wsdd.

It seems that in the constructor of the WSDDDocument class ocurr an error
but no exceptions are throwed by Iplanet.

I'm looking for another users of axis and iplanet app server. I'm losing so
many time, and i start thinking in go back to SOAP 2.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pardon for my english, regards, Enrique.
__________________________
Enrique Rodriguez
erodriguez@nht-norwick.com

lab02srv:/opt/iplanet/axis# $JAVA_HOME/java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://192.168.1.216/NASApp/axis/servic
es/AdminService ./samples/stock/deploy.wsdd
- Processing file ./samples/stock/deploy.wsdd
- Exception:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultString: (0)
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        null: return code:  0

(0)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:800
)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:164)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:183)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:316)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:295)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:302)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:253)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:338)