Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2007/10/13 10:30:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Deployment Admin donation

Time to call the vote on the Deployment Admin donation:

+1 votes from Stuart McCulloch, Marcel Offermans, Didier Donsez,
Francesco Furfari, Alex Karasulu, Felix Meschberger, Guillaume Nodet,
Rob Walker, Karl Pauls, Niclas Hedhman, Richard S. Hall, Clement
Escoffier and Carsten Ziegeler.

No other votes.

That means the vote was successful. I will make sure the paperwork
for Christian is in order so we can get it into the repository.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Deployment Admin donation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Oct 25, 2007, at 10:07 , Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Saturday 13 October 2007 16:30, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> That means the vote was successful. I will make sure the paperwork
>> for Christian is in order so we can get it into the repository.
>
> Also need a to perform a IP Clearance process in the Incubator.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

Thanks for pointing that out, Niclas!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Deployment Admin donation

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Saturday 13 October 2007 16:30, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> That means the vote was successful. I will make sure the paperwork
> for Christian is in order so we can get it into the repository.

Also need a to perform a IP Clearance process in the Incubator.

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer