Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by To...@TIMETOACT.DE on 2007/01/05 08:17:27 UTC

Compliance Links

Hello,

sorry for this boring question, I think there where a lot of others who
asked for it, but why are the links of
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html broken which references
to w3.org?

Thanks

Re: Compliance Links

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Because this is a project run by volunteers who are currently working on
a release and are otherwise pretty busy and because W3C invalidated the
links by publishing XSL 1.1. This is being worked on and will be
resolved shortly. Please be patient.

On 05.01.2007 08:17:27 Tobias.Soloschenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sorry for this boring question, I think there where a lot of others who
> asked for it, but why are the links of
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html broken which references
> to w3.org?
>
> Thanks