Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Vishal Prajapati <vi...@basilroot.com> on 2019/08/16 09:55:54 UTC

Add My Costume Component in Camel

Hi  ,
      me and my team want to add our costume component into camel. we have
one CRM and We created Component Of CRM. Now we thinking about publish as
open source. so can you tell me how we can add this component into Camel ?

Thanks,

*Vishal Prajapati**Associate **Consultant*
 *Office:* (+91) 79 480 02484
*Address:* C-305, Titanium Square, S.G. Highway, Thaltej - 380054,
Ahmedabad, India
<http://www.basilroot.com/>
*DISCLAIMER NOTICE:* This e-mail message may contain CONFIDENTIAL or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the
information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be
guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain
viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have
accepted these risks. BasilRoot is not responsible for errors or omissions
in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: Add My Costume Component in Camel

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
What is the CRM? If it's not used widely or used only internally in your
organization it doesn't make sense to add it in Upstream camel.

Fwd: Add My Costume Component in Camel