Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lucian Opris <lu...@bluematrix.com> on 2002/10/25 21:47:54 UTC

PDF corrupted

Hi,
I have a problem with PDF generated by FOP when the pdf is send by email as
attachment and tried to open from Outlook. The pdf gets corrupted and I
cannot see anything. If I'm not using Outlook everithing is ok. I'm assuming
is something related to embedded fonts.
Thanks a lot

Lucian Opris

Re: PDF corrupted

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Lucian Opris wrote:
> I have a problem with PDF generated by FOP when the pdf is send by email as
> attachment and tried to open from Outlook. The pdf gets corrupted and I
> cannot see anything. If I'm not using Outlook everithing is ok. I'm assuming
> is something related to embedded fonts.

Great. It's a problem with either outlook or with the transport
encoding. Ask your friendly local administrator.

J.Pietschmann