Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Emma Lely <pi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/02 19:42:20 UTC

[HELP]Failed to execute pipeline.

pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException

oh my god please help me!!!!

Re: [HELP]Failed to execute pipeline.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> Hi Emma:
>
> 1. Please provide more info:
>
> Cocoon version:
> OS:
> Java version:
> Servlet container:

What's more important is the stacktrace (where is the NPE be thrown?)
and the setup of the pipeline.

Joerg

Re: [HELP]Failed to execute pipeline.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Emma Lely dijo:
> pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> oh my god please help me!!!!

Hi Emma:

I hope, we are not your gods, but maybe we can help you. ;-D

1. Please provide more info:

Cocoon version:
OS:
Java version:
Servlet container:

BTW, please does not send to the list HTML mails, it is part of the
protocol here. Use plain text instead.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.