Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/26 15:10:13 UTC

Appreciation

Hello everyone,

I am happy to be a GSoC 2018 intern for the Apache Software Foundation
working on the Apache Fineract CN Group Loan Management project. My sincere
gratitude goes to the community for their help during the application
period especially to my mentors for their vote of confidence in selecting
me. So far, I am going through the Fineract CN codebase and getting my
hands dirty with spring core and spring boot.

Regards,
Ruphine Kengne.

Re: Appreciation

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Welcome Ruphine!

Congrats on getting accepted and let's continue the conversations we've
tried to get going amongst other users to get their feedback on group
requirements. I'll follow up again with some of the other community members
who have been narrowing down the plethora of group requirements into a
comprehensive spec.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*