Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by dingjing <ai...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/09 05:29:18 UTC

help! my consumer client just consumer a part of messages on brocer

when there are  thousands of messages pending on the brocker, my client cat't
consumer all the messages
. and then the client never fetchs message again。

to reproduce:
1, start brocker A and brocker B, both brockers connect each other by
networkConnectors
2, send thousands of messages to brocker A
3, startup message consumer client to connect to brocker B (after some hours
)
4, client just consumer some of the messages