Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2003/02/19 17:10:49 UTC

0.18 good to roll (for Michael, James, and MBK)

Michael & James: Ben's closed issue #724.  There are no more 0.18
issues, so go ahead and start the release process (yay).

MBK: I'd say restore the fixed uuid changes to trunk immediately after
they make the release branch.  The idea is to leave the changes out of
0.18, since they haven't been tested much against pre-uuid working
copies, but to get them into trunk as soon as possible so the code
gets exercised.

Sound good?

-K

Re: 0.18 good to roll (for Michael, James, and MBK)

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> writes:

> Michael & James: Ben's closed issue #724.  There are no more 0.18
> issues, so go ahead and start the release process (yay).
>
> MBK: I'd say restore the fixed uuid changes to trunk immediately after
> they make the release branch.  The idea is to leave the changes out of
> 0.18, since they haven't been tested much against pre-uuid working
> copies, but to get them into trunk as soon as possible so the code
> gets exercised.
>
> Sound good?

+1 (not that either of the above was addressed to me).

Re: 0.18 good to roll (for Michael, James, and MBK)

Posted by mark benedetto king <mb...@boredom.org>.
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 11:10:49AM -0600, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Michael & James: Ben's closed issue #724.  There are no more 0.18
> issues, so go ahead and start the release process (yay).
>
> MBK: I'd say restore the fixed uuid changes to trunk immediately after
> they make the release branch.  The idea is to leave the changes out of
> 0.18, since they haven't been tested much against pre-uuid working
> copies, but to get them into trunk as soon as possible so the code
> gets exercised.
>
> Sound good?

Sounds good to me.  I'd hate to have gone through all that backing out,
then add things back in and break the release. :-)

--ben