Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/22 13:55:21 UTC

CI status

Sorry but I've lost track about it. Which platform are we "actually" using
for CI? I guess we still use Apache buildbot, but lately it seems not to be
triggered when we commit something: it's stuck since October.
Earlier this year I've started paling with Apache Jenkins which is still
active, but I don't know if someone is actually using it. Martin is using
GitHub CI support but I don't think it performs tasks like updating javadoc
or user guide.

Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: CI status

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Do as you like. If you don't use it you can disable it.

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: CI status

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: CI status

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin!

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: CI status

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: CI status

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,

I maintain Github Actions and Buildbot.
Buildbot has been updated recently from ver. 0.8 to 3.x. The new url is
https://ci2.apache.org/#/builders. There are several builders for different
JDKs. Yesterday I removed wicket-9.x-java16 from the config. I guess it
will disappear once we push something to 9.x.

At the moment on Buildbot uploads javadocs and guide to
https://nightlies.apache.org/wicket/
That reminds me we need to update the site to point the new location.

Maxim has setup the Jenkins job.
From time to time it fails on the JS tests for some reason but I didn't