Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 11:35:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] code freeze 3.4.6 [Was: [DISCUSS] release 3.4.6]

While we don't really have a traditional code freeze period for 3.4.6 I've
noticed a sudden increase in PRs headed to 3.3.x and 3.4.x. Let's not merge
those until 3.4.6 is released.For that matter, please don't make any direct
commits to those release branches either. Note that master is still open
for development in this period.

I could use reviews from committers on

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/1245

so as to not have to wait for "cool down" to get the release started.
Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] code freeze 3.4.6 [Was: [DISCUSS] release 3.4.6]

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I just merged that fix for drop(). I'm going to start working on the 3.4.6
release artifact now.