Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@sun.com> on 2009/12/14 16:58:35 UTC

OSGi DevCon 2010 in London

I can't make it, but it would be nice to have a Felix presence at the
OSGi DevCon in London. Submission deadline is Dec 18th:

     http://www.osgi.org/DevCon2010/HomePage

Is anyone submitting anything?

-> richard

Re: OSGi DevCon 2010 in London

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 12/14/09 13:58, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>
>> I can't make it, but it would be nice to have a Felix presence at the
>> OSGi DevCon in London. Submission deadline is Dec 18th:
>>
>                   ^^^^^^
> That's the Santa Clara DevCon.

D'oh! Yes, you are correct.

I did mean Santa Clara... :-)

Sorry for the confusion...it'd still be great to see some submission
from the Felix community.

> The London DevCon programme has already been fixed [1]. In fact David
> Bosschaert, Filippo Diotalevi, Toni Menzel and myself are speaking there.

Excellent.

> Hope to see you there.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make London either. :-(

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,